Unleash the potential you are born with and explore
Before writing his book ‘Frames of Mind’ in 1983, psychology professor at Harvard University Dr. Howard Gardner asked some simple but powerful questions, “Are talented chess players, violinists and athletes ‘intelligent’ in their respective disciplines? Why these and other abilities are not accounted for in traditional IQ tests? Why is the term ‘intelligence’ limited to such a narrow range of human endeavors?”
From these questions emerged the Multiple Intelligence theory. In simple words, it challenges psychology’s definition of intelligence as a ‘general ability that can be measured by a single IQ score’. Instead, the theory describes eight different intelligences that people use to solve problems and create products relevant to the societies in which they live.
Multiple Intelligence theory asserts that individuals with a high level of aptitude in a particular type of intelligence do not necessarily have a similar aptitude in any other type of intelligence. For example, a young person who demonstrates an impressive level of musical intelligence may be of less skilled when it comes to bodily kinesthetic or logical-mathematical intelligence. This notion stands in sharp contrast to the traditional (and still dominant) view of intelligence as a general ability that can be measured along a single scale and summarized by a single number.
Here is a science which helps us eliminate the ‘trial and error’ situation when parents send their child to a certain class without knowing if the child is capable to comprehend… A science which reveals to adults the strength they possess and to guide them to perform better at work.
Dermatoglyphics refers to the branch of science in the study of the patterns of skins (dermal) ridges present on the fingers. Scientifically it has been proven that no two people can have the same fingerprints in this world. Once a child is born, his fingerprints are completely developed and remain unchanged till the end of life.
Finger prints start developing when the fetus is 13 weeks old. The brain of the fetus also starts developing at the same time. Dermatoglyphics depicts the co-relation between the fingerprints and brain.
Right part of our body is controlled by left brain and left part of our body is controlled by right brain. Medical experts and scientists have discovered that the amount of brain cells distributed in different parts of the brain helps us understand a person’s Multiple Intelligences as well as his innate potential capabilities and personality. Our fingerprints reveal to us what we need and how we learn, transforming our lives through a holistic education approach. Each finger represents one lobe of the brain.
What can we know through this scientific analysis?
- Understand your child’s natural character traits
- Indentify best learning style for him/her
- Identify his/her innate talents and weaknesses
- Tailor-made child learning program
- Improve the relationship between parents and children
- Subject and educational stream selection
- Develop confidence
- Stress free studies
- Reduce time, money, efforts wasted over irrelevant course and classes
- Use the right parenting / teaching method on your child.
- Identifying the most suitable learning and leadership style
- Understand natural character traits
- Discover your own abilities and choose right career path
- Identify and develop core competences
- Plan ahead to achieve your goals and live your dreams.
- Improve the relationship with your loved ones
- Develop understanding and comfort through better communication
- Understand your partner’s personality traits, values and characteristics
- Recognize your loved one’s communication character
About Corporate (HR)…
- Find the right person for the right job
- Pre-employment screening
- Create an all-star workforce
- Recognize your workforce for better performance
- Entrust your employee who has the most potential
- Discover employees’ potentials, maximizing efficiency and effectiveness
- HR training and development
- Evaluate your manager’s performance and core competencies.
DMIA (Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis) is a revolutionary system that helps an individual identify their inborn talents, build them into strengths and enjoy consistent rewards that fulfil the ultimate need of self actualization. DMIA is the system that identifies one’s intrinsic human potential within the theory of human genetic inheritance. Every child / person possesses unique qualities and potential. If through scientific methods, we can understand a child’s/ person’s innate characteristics and aptitude, we can better teach them to utilize their potential.
If one is naturally strong in a particular intelligence area, with attention to these areas there is a multiplier effect and the strong gets much stronger. On the other hand, if one is naturally weak in any intelligence area and it is not nurtured, one may lose that ability completely over a period of time.
As such, it is vital to give accurate and right stimulation to the development areas as soon as possible to avoid the deterioration of a precious ability.